Thursday, June 26, 2014

Electric Harley?

Some folks will get on the bike thinking "golf cart" and get off thinking "rocket ship".

I learned today of the newest project (and likely a product) at Harley Davidson Motorcycles - a new electric Harley called the LIVE WIRE.  While this is fairly revolutionary in itself - how I learned of it was even a bit odd.  I get a regular email from the ELECTRONIC PRODUCTS website - usually specializing in news about new components, better ways to do things, new test gear and such. They cater to the electronics manufacturers and designers mostly - but as new products can often shape how we build our projects or how the new consumer electronics will work - I usually give a once over to news from this source.
   Imagine my surprise when it lists the ELECTRIC HARLEY as an item!   I put a bit more of the specifications and a link to the story and some pics and videos on the main site - if you you want to check them out. Impressive and very radical motorcycle. Zero to Sixty in under 4 seconds - so its not a golf cart by the way.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment